Meatable is in the middle of two worlds; while our day to day work is mostly focused on cellular biology (and thus most of our immediate analytical needs are in e.g. mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays, and expertise in flow cytometry, qPCR, microscopy and imaging analysis), we are effectively in the innovative food business, and thus require assays, quality checks and traceability that are required to get our products approved.
That is why we look for our new QA manager who can:
- Drive implementation of the Quality Management System, in alignment with the Food Safety Management System, at Meatable’s organization (including its R&D organization, research laboratories and the pilot plant)
- Responsible for keeping the quality system up to date, effective and efficient
- Ensure quality system deployment across the whole Meatable organization, including transferring professional knowledge and providing trainings
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders (e.g.,R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Operations and other) and participate in several projects to ensure Quality Management requirements are implemented based on agreed timelines.
- Ensure required actions are taken in terms of food-GMP compliance to get relevant certifications.
- Conduct internal audits and participate in t relevant external audits on Quality Management as required. If applicable, ensure related corrective and preventive actions are taken on time.
- Be the point of contact for external parties such as customers, suppliers, laboratories and certification bodies (in relation to the quality assurance)
- Support the teams in troubleshooting and resolving issues that may impact product safety or quality
- Manage the suppliers quality assurance and control of incoming goods and finished products, in accordance with Meatable requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Be a core member of the HACCP team. Ensure the HACCP program is implemented by the HACCP team, and is up to date and adhered to, CCPs are met and prescribed corrective action is taken in the event of any deviations from set critical limits
- Keep track of legal or market changes that can affect the quality compliance
- Ensure continuous improvement of Quality system, propose and implement new quality control methods
- Prepare regular update reports to summarize company Quality KPIs for management review
- Report to the Company CEO.
If you think there is a match we would love to receive your CV and a short motivation. Please follow the link and apply*:
* In your application, please be as specific as possible as to what experience you have to bring to our team.