As our Fat Cultivation Technician, you will support our team in the development of safe and sustainable cell-based fat, using state of the art techniques. As a key member of our Fat Development team, you will assist in the generation and characterization of adipocytes from different species (porcine, bovine and more!) according to GLP/GMP criteria.
You are an enthusiastic person and work hard to achieve your part of the company goals. You have good interpersonal communication skills, and you are able to effectively communicate your results to colleagues with a different expertise background. You are result oriented, and you are able to deal with unexpected changes and work in a dynamic environment. You will support our scientific experts within cross functional collaborative projects that transitions from research into product development.
- Collaboration with fellow researchers to plan experiments and establish action points.
- Perform experiments and analyse data.
- Present data at group meetings.
- Contribute to lab management activities.
If you think there is a match we would love to receive your CV and a short motivation. Please follow the link and apply*:
* In your application, please be as specific as possible as to what experience you have to bring to our team.